Monday, February 20, 2006

arugh.


went to work for the afternoon shift. initially everything was ok, until when one of the seniors there ask me to sweep the floor. my god. the broom was so long lor.. so tough to handle.. even for me ( i am tall =D ). then bang here bang there.. what's worst, the broom was " half-botak ".


after that, one of them went to mop the floor. i must admit besides being deaf, i am blind too. i actually went walk right into the wet area, depsite someone putting a caution board there. so end up, i performed the flying act. the manager saw it. what a good impression.


well, sad to say, i dint learn my lesson. performed another flying act again when i went to take the cultery. wa. this time, more embarrassing. even the customers saw it. guess the customers are scared of me. luckily, at both times, i was not serving any food or drinks. or else.. .............................


after work, went to meet my sis for mac. when walking, out of a sudden, i kneel straight onto the ground, for no reason. -.-. how i wish i was an ostrich then. i could just easily dig a hole in the ground and stuff my whole blardy head in. it was so embarassing and so sia sway. even ah mas also saw it.


` i am such a failure. sadded.