Monday, May 01, 2006

i cant believe i am so dumb and freaking blur.


just now, while i was bathing happily, i suddenly thought of something -- the scholarship and the amount of money i can take IF i got it. then i thought of all the forms i handed in and suddenly


-DINGDINGDING!!!!!-


i saw myself handing in my original certificates of achievement to the clerk in SP!!!!!!!!!!!!


then i PANIC. i really PANIC. i almost got a heart attack. i thought of the forms. i thought of my future. i thought of how stupid i am. what if i need the forms in the future? why am i so stupid to not go and photocopy them? i thought of the consequences and i almost died panicking.


i ran all over my study room. digging for my certs. hoping and praying that i was wrong. BUT BUT BUT i couldnt find it!!!! T.T


last resort - i went to ask my mum. i was praying so hard that she will not blow her top and start screaming at how stupid i am.


and guess what .


she went to her cupboard and took out a file. i flipped opened it and there, staring right at my face, my original testimonial. and i flipped. my cert showing the community services. and i flipped. all my original certs are there, nicely laminated. and i look up at my mum to see her giving me this weird look, as if i have gone mad all of a sudden.


this will teach me a lesson -- check before u panic.