Wednesday, July 26, 2006

mood-less mood-less mood-less


i have been screwing up couple of things lately. first marketing presentation, next cscc and now my studies. wooh.


dint really present well during marketing. rushed through my points and stumbled over my words many times. -.-. oh yah, noticed something when i was presenting. i was looking at the teacher when talking and i could hardly see his eyes. he was like going to doze off any minute. -.-! but project CHANGJIN has been a success. hahahaha. at least our last marketing project has a happy ending.


as for cscc, have already screwed up some of my parts. it has been bugging me for days. and perhaps the reason why i still dont feel that happy when marketing presentation was over. sigh. hope no one will fly kite and everything will go well this saturday..


getting lazier nowadays. didnt even bother to revise my notes when i already know that i could hardly catch up during lectures now. even had problems understanding today's econs tutorial. sigh. nvm.


- tml's gonna be a better day