Saturday, July 08, 2006

speaking of my retarded brain, i actually forgot that i lent my paper to my friend. wth. thought i dropped it somewhere or left it somewhere in school again. -.-.


nothing much happened for the past few days. yah. thursday gathering was fun. had tomyum fish glass and watermelon-lime freeze. nicee. thaiexpress food is always nice. lol. reached home around 11 plus. started revising for the ICA test which was on the following day. halfway through, i was so tired that my eyes became a line and i almost fell asleep in front of the com. -.-. finally, decided to gave up and went to sleep. wah. sleeping has never been so shiok before.


finally, the weekends are here. gonna use these two days to replenish my sleep. cscc connection camp next weekend. hope its gonna be fun. haha.


- next week = marketing report + ec test + econs test