Wednesday, August 09, 2006

today was a wonderful day. LOL.


Morning
firstly, started the day off by going back to SWISS to collect the award. finally, after 4 years of my sec sch life, i managed to set my foot on that stage for ONCE. haha. saw a number of teachers (mrs sng, miss seah, mrs heng, mr seow, mr ravi), classmates and my juniors in band. felt really grateful to the teachers who had taught me. realised that i really missed those days in swiss - mugging away for Os and practicing for SYF.. it was funnnn. guess i wouldnt be able to experiene this ever again in my life. haha. chatted with classmates for awhile before going off for ICA.


Afternoon
WAH. super heng. reached there just in time. then i happy happy started doing. then !!!!! that slow-poke com hang. even before i manage to save my second page of the formatting. so no choice, have to re-do everything. -.-. luckily there was enough time left, or else i gonna kiss my ITAB byebye liao.


Night
after ICA, fireworks time !! before that, went to PS thaiexpress for dinner with leann. woo. a lot of staff changed le. but redbean milkshake is still the love of my life. haha. met up with xinyi and benjamin, before going off to see the fireworks. the fireworks were niceeee!!!! lol. after that, it was getting late, so went back home..


- study, work and play ;