Friday, November 10, 2006

T.T

today while i was walking towards the mrt station with my mum, two guys approached us and wanted us to help them with a survey or something. so this was what happened ...

my mum was walking in front of me and stopped by guy #1

guy #1 : hello! today friday nite rite ?
mum : no lah. saturday nite.
guy #1 : huh. i must be working too hard.
(and she quickly walked off)

and while this was taking place in front of me, i was being approached by guy #2

guy 2 : hey !! u look familiar. i surveyed you before rite ?
me : o.O where got. never leh.
guy 2 : (looks at my band camp t-shirt) u still schooling ah?
me : (never reply and trying to walk away as quickly as possible)
guy 2 : (points at my mum) ur classmate studying with you ah?
me : (silently cursing) no lah !
guy 2 : nan dao she is ur mother meh.
me : YAH LAH .
(walked away super fast)

on the mrt

me : you know just now that guy that approached me rite, he thought you my classmate.
mum : har. really ah. (smiling away)
me : i really that old meh ?
mum : no lah. is i too pretty.
me : -_________________________-

====================

ARUGH. do i really look that old ?! from mother --> sister --> classmate now! last time whenever i go shopping with my mum, a lot of people thought that we were sisters. and now there are people who think that she is my classmate, which also means around the same age as me. SAME AGE!!!! *&$)*&)$_#*%^@ !!!

there was even another time when i accompanied by dad to the market.

niangtofu auntie : that would be 5 bucks.
(dad was taking his wallet out)
niangtofu auntie looked at me. so i looked at her.
(dad paid her)
niangtofu auntie : (points at me) your sister ah. so guai. accompany you buy groceries.
dad : LOL
me : -________________-

haha. but i still love my mum and dad. hahahaha.

- off to bathe