Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006...

i graduated from swiss, the school which holds most of my fond memories, and moved on to innova junior college with ting, shujuan, xinyi, pinghan, clement and other swiss peeps.. the days in innova were fun. always having lunch together and even joined the same cca (bowling/shooting). experienced a different school life, learnt new stuffs and made more friends. however, later on due to some reason, i withdraw from jc and went out to work.

work was tiring. i took up my first part-time job at Plaza Singapura's ThaiExpress where i knew beeleng, chernchern, ivan and gang. they are very nice peeps, always guiding and teaching me the ropes of being a waitress. lol. but throughout the months, the environment there changed. people come people leave. and eventually i stopped working a few months back.

in april, i entered singapore poly and met the class DTRM02. Life in SP was super different from sec sch and jc. there werent as many subjects to study and there were more projects and presentations. poly life made me open up and pick up more skills.. but i couldnt really adapt to the life there. i miss the usual muggings i did at nite and the times i spent with my sec friends.. but i think i am getting used to it already..

my family also got closer i feel. my parents seldom quarrel and my sis and i seldom fight. life is quite peaceful at home and it's getting better. my father tends to make more jokes, my mum shouts lesser and looks younger and my sis begin to do crazy stuffs..

but..

^&*(%$. my grandma's health has been getting poorer throughout the year. her heart and legs have been giving her problems. everytime she walks for some time, she will get breatheless and broke out in cold sweat. the recent trip to bangkok made her even weaker la due to all the walkings. and i dint manage to stay at her house this hols!! :( my sis and i always make it a point to stay over at her house for a few weeks to accompany her during every hols. but this hols, i couldnt make it. eeeks. but luckily my sis was there to accompany her. i swear to stay over during the 2-month break.

i hope 2007 will be a smooth sailing one for her and my family and my friends and everyone else. hope they will have a blessful and happy year ahead. especially for ting and yujia as they would be taking their As already. and ting, hope 2007 will be a smooth and more happy year for you yah.

finally....
goodbye 2006..
and
welcome 2007!!