Saturday, December 30, 2006

yay. returned from bangkok two days ago. home is still the best place to be..

the trip to bangkok was fun.

cause...

- finally get to travel by plane for the first time in my life. LOL
- stayed at pathwamun princess hotel
- went to the nearby shopping center followed by night market.
- went back hotel. the hotel room was super cold.
- next morning, went to pray the "si mian fo"
- at night, we went to have our buffet on a cruise.
- went back hotel.
- woke up at 4am and vomitted.
- couldnt sleep after that and came down with fever and more vomittings.
- took the 9plus pm flight back to singapore.
- the night scenery is super super duper duper NICE!!!!
- slept at 2.30am.

today...

went back to swiss to helped miss seah with some admin work. omg.. I MISS SWISS COTTAGE SECONDARY SCHOOL!!! I MISS SWISS LIFE! I MISS THE SMELL OF THE BAND ROOM! I MISS THE SMELL OF MY TYSES! I MISS EVERYTHING LAH! FIRST TIME SO HAPPY TO GO SCHOOL. walao. but managed to see most of the teachers except mrs heng. :( brought back some small presents for the juniors too.. went for dinner after that with them. hahaha. all in all, today was a GREAT day! :D

- though i recovered from fever and vomitting, cold sores came to attack me. damn itchy seh.