Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!

came home with my grandma today. she would be staying over for some days.. and no, i dint disappear nor vanish into thin air these few weeks. i've been staying over at my grandma house and there was no com. aww. i miss my lappie. haha.

during CNY, i saw this cute dog at my maternal grandma house when we went to her house to "bai nian". she belongs to my mum's fourth brother. this dog is damn cute and guai la. she doesnt pee nor shit anywhere and seldom bark nor bite things nor jump everywhere. i simply love playing with her!






















anyway, my mum's brothers are super chek ark la. sometimes, when they are playing with her, they push her to and fro, like some ball, or they pull and stretch her legs, like doing some form of dog aerobics exercise. and when we brought her down for a walk, one of my uncles will purposely make her go chase after a cat.. they are EVIL.

btw, female dogs also have their period! my grandma and uncles had a hard time cleaning up the mess for a few days when the dog's period came.






















a few days before CNY, my aunt (paternal side) came back from china too, bringing back my cousin. he grew taller and fatter already! these few weeks, i've been getting so used to playing with him that when he went back today, i was damn depressed. the whole house seemed to have quieten a lot. every morning, he would come and dig me up from my bed, by covering my face with my hair, sit on top of me, use a gun to shoot me, pull my ear, dig my eyes, etc. aww. i miss him.. he will only be back again this july. :(























went for another round of check-up with my grandma at alexandra today. the doc took her away her cast and she was super happy. due to her cast, i've been bathing her these few weeks and she told me she felt super useless, of not being able to bathe by herself. haha. the doc said her fractured bone has already healed by itself, almost, and that she can walk without the two thingies(crutches? sticks?). she will be going for the final check-up three weeks later. another good news is that the blood clot in her eye seems to have become smaller. hmm. that was what she told me. not really sure about that though. she will only be having her eye check-up during march.

seems like things have turn for the better these few weeks. hmm.

- thanks for listening to those craps that day