Sunday, July 08, 2007

070707

a day to remember. went to Sentosa for our project and class outing. i got tanned! after that we went over to esplanade for dinner. caught the NDP rehearsal and the fireworks are super cool lah. the thing ended around 9 plus and went to drink with some of my classmates. quite fun and interesting. but i got abit drunk. went home around 11 plus. lost my sense of estimation and bumped my head in the mrt train. but on the way back, i recovered my consiousness and thank god, my parents dint find anything amiss. hahaha.

realised that i got freaking red after i reached home and had my bath. unevenly distributed red. haha. shall post the photos once my friends sent them to me.

080707

woke up at 9am and realised that i am bursting with energy. bathed and meet our IHRO group at PlazaSing. we discussed quite a lot of stuffs. nice. went back home around 5pm. omg. my leg muscles are aching now and my neck is damn itchy. next week will be another busy week. tuition, shatec and project meetings.. best of luck.

- we should have more class outings. haha