Sunday, July 15, 2007

ARUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just had my bath and i realised that my msn messenger is down!!!!!! i tried downloading but it kept prompting me some error window. i tried ebuddy and it told me that either my email address or password is typed incorrectly. i cant disturb people online anymore! lol

this week was hell tiring. weekends are spent projecting non-stop. went to sentosa today again. spent the next half day projecting and part of the night hunting for my skirt and meijun's white top. me and meijun's mouth were like kiaking non-stop lah. even though we were tired, we still wanna continue talking. -.-

next week will be worst than hell.

monday: school starts at 8, IHRO project meeting after school
tuesday: TBR meeting at 9, tuition from 6pm - 8pm
wednesday: tutition from 2pm - 4pm
thursday: TBR meeting before school, MICE meeting after school?
friday: IHRO meeting after school?
saturday: SHATEC from 10am - 2pm, any meeting after that?
sunday: cant remember

lists of things to complete by tuesday
1. MICE stuffs
2. TBR stuffs


- hope my desktop can survive this ordeal