Thursday, July 05, 2007

hahah. i am at home now while meijun and the others are in school attending TBR tutorial. okay. i ponned the second half of the day and there's nothing to be really so happy about..

sometimes i think my quietness can be quite scary for me. i dont know why i am sooooo quiet at times. i just dont know what to talk about. perhaps, it's just my character like what ting has said. but, sometimes i dont really like this side of me. i am too quiet. i wanna open up and talk too. but i dont know how. however, at home, i think i am a totally different person. i crapped i laugh i sing i lisiao my parents i do silly stuffs. maybe because i feel most comfortable at home.

after reading meijun's blog, i realised that i am also really glad that i have them around me. otherwise, i dont know what will become of me. my mouth will be damn smelly after the whole day has passed. cause i dint even open my mouth for once. okay. that's disgusting.

pirated version of Fantastic 4: Rise of Christine

- will we still be blogging when we are already some 80 plus ah peks or ah mas?