Monday, July 02, 2007

i am feeling a bit moody right now. lol.

okay. i am pretty glad i dint fail my FMAH. but i scored a B for my RWPS paper. it wasnt really up to my expectations. but what can i do? what's done is done. it cannot be undone. after RWPS, meijun told us that we are just 5 weeks away from our mid semester tests. that's quite shocking to me. i am not yet over the celebration mood and popped! another round of exams coming up. haha.

anyway, i think my tight schedule for these 2 weeks might been quite irritating for my projectmates. i cant meet on mondays and fridays as i have tuition, and wednesdays, together with one of the saturdays, are given to SHATEC. as for tuesdays and thursdays, our school ends at 5pm. arugh. i just hope i would be able to manage my time well for these two weeks.

- tml will be a better day.