Wednesday, July 18, 2007

i dont like this side of me.

there will always be a voice in my head, telling me what's right or what's wrong.

if my friend borrowed $100 from me and dint return, the outer kailin will chase after the person like a loanshark, pressing the person like crazy for the money. however, the inner kailin will just tell the outer kailin to shut up and swallow everything down. the inner kailin will then start to reason that perhaps the other party might be facing some diffficulties or perhaps that it is very very wrong to chase after someone for money or perhaps this or perhaps that. and the outer kailin will feel all guilty for chasing after someone for money and will forgo the loan.

okay. friends, i am not crazy alright, nor am i having split personality, nor am i drunk. nvm. i dont know how to put it across in words.

back to my projects again. oh yah. hao le niao me today!

- dont try and borrow money from me