Sunday, July 01, 2007

i went to watch TRANSFORMERS at causeway point with my family just now.

omg. i think the movie is very NICE!! the sound effects and the visual effects are super cool. the way the robots transform, the way they fight.. NICE! lol. especially the part where the gigantic robots tried to hide from Sam's parents. haha. so cute. but one disappointing thing is that, i dont understand the ending of the movie. miraculously, somehow someway, the bad robot died after sucking the cube and i dont know why. haha. after the movie, my friend smsed me and i told him about the ending and guess what are the reasons he gave me, for the death of the robot.

#1. the robot got older and died.
#2. the cube got virus.
#3. after he sucked the cube, he got indigestion.

WTH. power. he died of indigestion. -.-

okay. off to complete my stuffs already.

- bumble bee