Tuesday, July 10, 2007

okay. just reached home from school.

this week schedule
monday: tuition - ends at 5om
tuesday: school ends at 5pm
wednesday: shatec - ends at 5.30pm
thursday: tbr project meeting in the morning, school ends at 5pm
friday: ihro project meeting after school
saturday: tbr + tuition + ihro meeting *not yet confirmed
sunday: mice meeting
next monday: deadline of GEMS report

OH MY FREAKING GOD. stress. and this morning, i received my freaking result for MICE. 58/100!! it's super low. the lowest i have ever received in my 1 yr and 4 months of my poly life. with the help of my friends, i calculated and estimated the number of marks which i must get for this current project, in order to score an A for MICE. and it turned out that i must score around 120marks (over 100 marks) to touch an A. omg. with this, i am kissing my A goodbye already. now, i am just aiming for a super low B. 心灰意冷 already lah.