Tuesday, August 14, 2007

alright.
i am still a bit irritated with my mum.
last night, i was so engrossed in studying and memorizing the reservations part
when suddenly, my mum came into the room and shouted
" WHY SO LATE STILL HAVEN SLEEP?!"
and the magic disappeared.
so she stood there, scolding and scolding.
she scolded me for wasting the electricity
and causing the electricity bill to shot up.
what the hell lah.
like i am the only one using computer at home.
she even kb till my dad woke up and he kb me also.
T.T
my dad thought i was not studying when i was really really studying.
he ordered me to switch off everything and go to sleep within 15 minutes.
ahhh.
damn sad my life.
okok.
just to let out my frustrations.
hahahaha.

perhaps i should heed my friend's advice and get a mini generator. lol.