Saturday, August 18, 2007

alright.
its already 4.45am and i just finished chapter 7 of my blaw.
i am only at chapter 7!! omg.
i wanted to start on chapter 8 but i was getting quite sleepy and thus,
i decided to came here to take a rest.
lol.
i think i am really hooked onto online games and chatting online.
though i can start studying at 10.30pm today, i started studying only at 1 plus.
serves me right for talking too much online and playing too much online games.


i am giving tuition to my cousin at 10am later on, which means i have to wake up at 8.30am, that is, if i decide to sleep. but i think that's quite impossible. i am sure the moment i open my eyes after i sleep, the clock will be showing 3pm already. lol.


guess this is the first time i studied so late ever since i got into poly. the last time i did this was during Os. ahhh. i could study all the way till 7am the next morning. but now, as time passes, my body cannot tahan such long and torturing task already. lol.


okok. gonna start on law of torts soon.


- i need my breakfast.