Thursday, August 02, 2007

HAHAHA. it is finally over!!! HAHAHA

this period has been rather hectic for us. projects, projects and still more projects.
but thanks to the wonderful friends and groupmates i have, project meetings are always fun and filled with jokes as people take turns to get high. lol.

first, i must thank tong for treating us the super delicious blueberry cheese tarts today and hope his hand will have a fast recovery.
second, i really love my TBR group and i must thank all my TBRmates for trying to help me out by distracting haole and dropping me the hint. thanks so much TBRmates!! and ohh. i will really miss my TBR group, especially all those craps. ohhh. lol.

pictures taken using my webcam these few days.









my wonderful groupmates!!
goodbye forever, TBR.
HAHAHAHA.
- recharged