Sunday, August 12, 2007

hahah. omg. i have stopped studying since friday evening.
went to catch the simpsons on saturday at cine.
the movie was super funny lah.
thanks to sinhui, we managed to got a free popcorn and drink.
after that played around with sinhui's cousin.
she is so cute!
hahahahaha.
but i think i look like some frightening jiejie that wants to kidnap her.
cause she doesnt really want to hold my hand.
lol.
sat and talked for awhile before i went off.
my mum doesnt allow me to stayover at sinhui's house.
sad.
cabbed back to my grandma house and reached there around 1am.
bathed and fell asleep at the sofa while waiting for my hair to dry.

woke up at 12pm today,
took my lunch and went back to sleep. lol.
woke up again at 4 and spent the rest of the day sitting in front of the tv.
another day spent without doing revision.

IHRO exam on wednesday.
good luck, everyone!

LET'S MUG.