Wednesday, August 22, 2007

okay.
this is going to be a very blessful entry.
it's early in the morning 9.45am.
maybe not really that early.
i woke up and suddenly i feel very blessed.
LOL.
yes, i am blessed.

i have a wonderful family, wonderful relatives and wonderful friends.
ignoring the fact that my mom keeps shouting at me and nagging at me,
she is still superb.
ignoring the fact that my dad calls me by the name "zhu tou",
he is always there keeping the family going.
ignoring the fact that my sis shouted at me a few days back,
she is always there to make me laugh.

i have wonderful relatives that gave me stuffs that i would never have bought it in my life.
i have a wonderful aunt that brought me to countries that i would never have went.
i have a wonderful aunt that is so nice to allow me to shift the tuition to sunday morning so that i could study for fmah.
i have a wonderful grandma that always cook my favourite dish whenever i visit her.
i have a wonderful grandpa that always buy food for me and my sis whenever we are staying at our grandparents house.
i have wonderful friends that i can whine to, crap to, laugh at, laugh with, talk to and chat with.

wowow.
BLESSED.

last night, my grandma called to chat with me. i realised i have been neglecting them a lot. when my aunt came back from china during the national day period, i was so preoccupied with other stuffs that i only managed to see her twice only, during her 2-week stay in singapore. last night, i asked my grandma why she dint want to come to our house and stay. and she replied, telling me that my grandpa's health has been not very good. my grandpa's "on-the-faint" situation is happening more and more rapidly and he is sleeping more and more nowadays. luckily the holidays are going to be here soon, in fact, in less than 48 hours time. wowow. then i would be able to accompany my grandparents more. =)

CHERISH WHAT YOU HAVE NOW.

HOLIDAYSSSS, I CAN SMELL IT.