Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ohh.
I AM 18th ALREADY!!!!
hahahaahahahahahah


i am quite touched by my mom today. i woke up in the morning and i saw this bowl of mee sua and two red eggs placed on the table already. my mom cooked it before she left for work. the more touching thing is that she still wrote "Happy 18 Birthday" on the eggs la. ohhh.



so after finishing the wonderful eggs and meesua, i left for tuition and my aunt treated me mac chicken. ohhh. touched again.

after that, i went to meet ting and yujia. we ate at jp's swensens. had a hazelnut daze and some free icecream. they gave me a present and yujia gave me a card too! touched x3.

and i met my mum after that for dinner at suki. ohhh. touched x4. this is a random pic i took with my sis's bolster. damn cute la the duck.

ohh. just now, minutes after 12, ting sent me a hightech birthday card. LOL. omg. touched x5.


THANKS FOR THE WISHES!!!!!