Thursday, November 01, 2007

HAPPY BELATED 18th BIRTHDAY MEIJUN!
i welcome you with open arms to the official 18 club. haha.
and may you have a smooth and wonderful 18th year ahead!! stay happy. :)

These few days have been rather tiring. busy tuitioning. busy running around. hahahaha. i am finally done with tuition!!! my kid's final year exams ended today. yesterday was my last lesson with her. now, i am just waiting for her to get her results back. ahhaha. kailin is now a free bird at last. yes. freedoom.

yesterday, i went to meet some of my classmates after tuition to celebrate MJ's birthday. haha. i bought a cake at taka and wanted to surprise her at cine where they were having dinner. but, coincidentally, me and MJ met at the entrance. -.-. but nvm, yesterday was still fun.. sorry that i had to leave early. haha. =)

this morning, i woke up at a bloody early time - 9am. hahaha. my sis had to drag me off my bed. i promised her that i would go swimming with her today. so at 9.30am, i rolled off my bed, packed my stuffs and off we go. we paddled and swam around the pool and my sis taught me breaststroke. what a disgrace. i thought usually the older siblings will be the ones teaching the younger siblings how to swim. hahaha. but, apparently, for my case, it wasnt so. but at least i still know how to swim a bit lah. finally, after drinking some poolwater and drowning abit, i managed to master some of the breaststroke skill. woot. what an achievement. sorry. chionged off to causeway's library to find HS books but i cant find a single one of them. all of them were being taken away by other people already. after that, loitered in causeway awhile before going home.

finally i did my SQ and ISB elearning. now i am left with only UCCD's essay. hahaha. okay. shall update another time. gonna go clear my table already. recently, i found lots of ants crawling all over my table. damn disgusting and irritating. gonna da kai sha jie already. byebye.

-do not fear uncertainty. go for it.