Sunday, November 18, 2007

wooo. i am so screwed.

tml i will be going to malaysia for 1 day with my family and grandparents for temple visits. it's good in the way that at least it helps me to temporarily escape from all these overpiling projects.

but when i come back, i will be dead meat already.
tml will be a long day and i bet tml night aint any better.

i just realised something yesterday. sleeping, which was supposed to be very enjoyable, has now become a crime for me. last night, i went to sleep at 10pm and i only woke up at 6 plus this morning. and the worst thing is, when i woke up, i immediately felt so sinful. lol.

because...

i never did any projects and i went to sleep.
i never complete anything and i went to sleep.
and i slept for so long.
i miss my last episode of ghost whisperer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMG. my ghost whisperer. -.-

haiz. okay. gonna go rest already. needa wake up at 4 plus.

MY GHOST WHISPERER!!!!!!!!!!!! (*&$*(@#&$@*(#$&