Tuesday, December 11, 2007

no matter how busy i am, i will still find time to blog. because i feel that blogging helps to relieve my mind temporary and makes me forget all those tiredness.

yesterday's night was quite fulfilling. think accomplished a lot of stuffs but slept quite late. woke up this morning for gems. aww. i am so going to miss my monday gems. i seriously think the monday gems is much more interesting than my chinese idioms gems on friday.

i found out that if i wanted to stay awake and energetic for as long as possible during the nights, i need someone to talk to me online constantly. luckily yesterday my friends were there to accompany me throughout the lonely night. lol. otherwise i would have fall asleep pretty early.

and i wanna wish my friends many lucks in solving their problems and may them stay cheerful and have even better days ahead. jiayou! =)

humans are complicated animals. it's scary to know that you may think that you are talking to this person, but the thoughts running through that person at that very moment may be totally different. you will never know what they are thinking.

" it will just become another part of my memories. "