Saturday, December 29, 2007

skiving, again. hahaha.

received 2 super horrible news today that really shocked me
1) there is a HS written test.
2) my gems test is on the second week of school, and not fourth week of school.

god. i still haven start studying for anything yet. i swear i will do my best for this time round. lol.

some random photos
FRIDAY: the last day of school when all hell break loose and only 9 people turned up for TTP lecture. all of them, looking so happy and eager for the lesson to end. lol.
my dad had to use a trolley to push my sec 4 stuffs and send them to the incineration plant.
PUSH POP! old school candy.
the used-to-be famous and must have for every kid.
haha. i thought i would never be able to see it again.
i really miss childhood days.
on 25/12/07
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIARONG!!
and lastly, some of the blessings that i brought home on Christmas.
i was quite surprised that my mom got us christmas gifts.
damn delicious cookies from my aunt.

the first christmas exchange present that i got - from siqi. haha.


the kailin-ish christmas present.

a very pretty notebook from my friends. haha. thanks!

alright. back to work!

- sometimes things just dont turn out the way you want them to.