Tuesday, January 22, 2008


alright.

on this fateful day, i was walking with my mom down orchard road and this guy appeared out of nowhere, saying that he is from the modeling agency! my mom dint catch that and she kindly pushed me to entertain him. and that guy actually replied: no no no. i am not looking for HER. i am looking for YOU.

WTF. ROAR. LOLOLOLOLLOL.

and no. the thing did not stopped there. we ignored him and walked on. and we heard someone running from behind and approached my mom. the person was from the same agency too. god. THE GIRL FROM THE MODELING AGENCY ACTUALLY RAN TO CHASE AFTER MY MOM.

LOL. damn. right after we were out of their sight, my mom stood down there and smiled like mad. LOL.

moral of the story: i should not go out with my mom again. lolol.

back to GOM.