Monday, January 21, 2008

GENTING
stayed at first world.
quite a horrifying experience.
hhahaha. no.
nobody shook my bed in the middle of the night.
it's just that the room was damn small.
a small tv, two small beds, a small table, a small bathroom
to accomodate SIX people.
my parents ended up sleeping on the floor at a corner. ohhh.
and i was squeezing with my sis
who kindly left me shivering in the middle of the night with no blanket.
the wind was darn cold.
look at what happened after a gust of cold wind blew right into your face.
people said i might look older than her in the future.
*$&*@(#!&!@(*@#
my grandma!
think she enjoyed the trip a lot.
all those countless slot machines she've pulled.
lol. of course happy lah. lol.

dint play much but it was a nice getaway for a nice family vacation.
haha.

off to study GOM.
good lucks.