Thursday, January 10, 2008

it's 7.10am in the morning!
the morning started out great by burying my head into my SQ notes.
(sense the sarcasm?)
and halfway through, i gave up.
i dont really give a damn about SQ anymore.
i rather study UCCD, HS, GBE and GOM than SQ.
if i fail, i deserve it. haha.

i notice i blogged a lot in the mornings.
so anyway, i dont know what to do.
i am at a loss.
i think my life's pretty screwed up right now.

i just cant wait for everything to be over
and put an end to this chapter of my life.

i am so screwed for my online idioms gems test.
i was attempting the test and halfway through question 4 or 5,
my internet screwed up!
and i was forced to press either "F5" or "Back".
and that's it.
i submitted my incomplete test.
god.
5 questions out of 50 questions attempted.
lol.
god bless.

and i agree.
for effective communication, the other party must show positival verbal or non-verbal cues. lol.
it goes the same for presentations.
i wanna thank jacelyn, vanessa, rachael and others too.
when i was presenting, they were there on the floor - constantly nodding their heads which actually gave me some confidence and jacelyn and van even signalled me to slow down when i was speeding like a bullet train.
but i will not give up the idea of sending rachael and jacelyn to shengzhen.
HAHA.

alright. shall end here.
update again when i come back from school.