Friday, January 04, 2008

was looking through my archives just now and a lot of thoughts ran through my mind. seriously, time really flies like nothing. from the class chalet we once had during september to the never ending projects in december to now, our end of year exams and off we shall all go, to the different companies and countries. i wonder if we will still keep in contact..

i am actually looking forward to internship. at least it gives me a break from all those projects and reports and presentations that have been going on since year 1. it's time for something new - to learn new skills and meet new people. but, still, none of my companies have called me yet. damn. where's my beloved jetstar and sentosa? and where's tour connection. there's hardly any news about them.

alright. back to opera. still haven study a single thing. haha

- how come i dont feel like an eighteen year old kid at all.