Thursday, January 10, 2008

when the teacher announced that we may begin,
i flipped over my question paper and i started scribbling madly.
i think i was too excited already.
yanni looked over my side a few times and i thought why she is not starting on her test yet.
and to my horror, OOOOPS. =)
no wonder yanni was not writing.
i completely forgot that we are not supposed to write anything yet.
thank god the teacher never see or else i sure be dead.

anyway,
tml will be the last day of school already, followed by a couple of exams.
and after that, we wont be seeing much of each other.
promise me, we must try to meet up and catch up with each other okay?

4D3N macau trip confirmed
and maybe even 2D1N in hongkong!
i'm loving it!

life isnt all about studying.
it's about how fulfilling you live it.

as long as i know i've tried my best,
the end results dont really matter.
what matters most is the mistakes that i've made and learnt to correct on the way and those countless experiences that i had.
though the results might be disappointing and not what i've expected,
it will still be fine.
but, not for the case if i did not even attempt to study.
i would probably hate myself forever. haha.

- every little thing that occurred to me