Sunday, March 02, 2008

hmm. just finished my logbook stuffs. this would probably be the last post of chapter 983742893 of my life already. tml shall be a new beginning, a new start. =)

i really cant believe it. i cant believe that my internship will be starting tml already! 5 months of internship! guess i am feeling pretty both excited and nervous about it. after all, it will be a brand new experience and working environment. will i be able to cope? how will my new colleagues look like? what department would i be in? i shall ride through all storms and rubbish thrown at me and welcome challenges with open arms. yeah. easier said than done. =( but you can do it, kailin!

anyway, many many lucks to all my dear classmates out there! sentosa, jurong bird park, sunny holidays, giamsco, swissotel the stamford and wherever you may be! may you have a smooth-sailing, exciting and fun internship ahead!! and rock the company! sorry. i am having adrenaline rush. hahaha. let's still stay in contact okay? oh wait. no, maybe not for leann. hahaha. she is going to break my neck for bullying her that friday. hahahaha. you know i'm kidding. =)

time to sleep!

time will tell everything. =)