Saturday, March 15, 2008

this is my table. it's big but quite empty. haha.

today is friday - both sayeeda and lydia's last day at jetstar. they sort of threw a mini farewell party for sayeeda in the morning and it was quite teary. haha. i spent my whole morning doing nothing at jetstar. i practically slacked all the way from 8.30am to 2pm. haha. i only did some filings and that's all. i had nothing to do lah. but work started coming in at 2.30pm, after lunch. josephine taught me how to post the invoices into the navision system and i got really stressed out while doing so. the deadline given to me was either by 5.30pm or by monday morning and i had to be damn careful when keying in the codes and money and stuffs. =( it was my turn to be sucked into the computer already.

at night, i met up with my very cute friend at clarke quay. she introduced me to this japanese restaurant which serves very nice ramen and treated me to gelato ice-cream. we had a nice time talking by the river again and during dinner. =)) sorry for the miscommunication last night and thanks for being there once again, to take over the clear-headed role in my mind. lol. it's kind of cool that everyone has their own life to lead now. let's have more meet-ups can. i miss those times niaoing, saying and listening to stupid jokes. i miss those laughters and bullyings. i miss those niao days. haha.
looking up at the starry sky and breathing in the cool fresh air.