Saturday, March 01, 2008

while my grandma and my sis are laughing away at the shengtianxia show that is airing now on channel 8, i am sitting right in front of the laptop, surfing the net furiously. hahaha. i still find it pretty amazing that i can finally access the internet at my grandma house. =) it is literally like a heaven here - good food, good life.

i suddenly realised that i am starting to miss the times i had in school already. those laughters and stupid jokes that we shared, those train rides home with my friends and those endless chattings during lectures and maybe, even those times that we slogged day and night out for projects. yes, those times may be tough but i have to admit, they were still fun. i'm glad that we would still be able to have another 4 more months of school before we graduate from singapore polytechnic. time is flying lah. i think my stand will stand rather strong. in the meantime, i will still be on the way to explore myself. lol. sounds familiar eh, meijun? hoho.

anyway, to my dear friend out there, life is going to be great for you =) let's work hard and play hard. you know, i will always be a phone call or a river away. =)

bring it on.