Monday, April 21, 2008

REASONS WHY YOU WILL NOT STAY THIN IN JETSTAR ASIA

In the morning, there's tidbits such as nougats, sweets, small biscuits and even chips being offered around. In the afternoon after lunch, there's cakes, cupcakes, fruits, herbal drinks and desserts too. =))

anyway, today, one of our very colleagues baked and offered us these wonderfully beautifully and super cute cupcakes. =)) they are really delicious and exquisite and so pretty can!

Yanni's and Jacelyn's.

Mine's.
aint they all little chiobus? sorry.

life has also been rather busy for me.
take a look at my table.

and this is my family's dessert, specially made by me. it doesnt look appetizing, i know. HAHA. my intial intention was to make ice-cream pie. but due to some circumstances, it wasnt successful and i was super irritated and i anyhow mix. and it turns out alright. =) just a normal plate of vanilla ice-cream with crushed digestive biscuits.

more photos next time. =)

3 more months to go!