Tuesday, April 08, 2008

thank you, i love you mom. haha. i am so touched when the moment i reached home, my mom gave me 20 bucks to take a cab down to my grandma house. the trip down to my grandma house was sort of a last minute decision and since i had already dated someone for the night, i went ahead with my own plans instead. in the end, i only reached home around 9 plus and my dear old sweet mom gave me money for cab. awwwwww. thanks mom!

so currently i am at my granny house, stoning. hahah. tml shall be my first official day off from work. well, i skipped work for an important thing okay. i dint skip just because i am lazy! so dont miss me too much, yanni and jacelyn. thursday you shall be seeing me once again. :D work is getting more boring. the excitement is no longer there anymore and i am not really looking forward to the days i'm working. roar. there is still 3 more months to go.

swiss serenade at singapore poly this coming saturday!